• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Hello from TX...

AdventGurl

I have been reading the forums for quite awhile, but have just started posting today. I have owned my own advertising / marketing / graphic design business for a year now and am now expanding into signs. I worked at a sign shop for 2 years before going out on my own with advertising (which is what my degree is in).
I love the sign industry, and I miss it! My goal was to be able to expand into signs after 2 years, and so far am 1 year ahead of schedule! Yeah!

Anyway, I have already learned a lot from these forums, even without posting, but am looking forward to adding my 42 cents to the mix.

Cheers, everyone!:beer

BadAss

Adventgurl,
Awesome for you to join here. You will find a great amount of knowledge here. These guys have been great to me (Mostly) Ha,Ha, even after 10 years in the business I have been helped by many members here as well as some great outsourced work and software from the merchant members,,,Glad to have you here and a Big "Hey" from AZ.... Mykel