• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Logo "Ripoff" controversy

heyskull

I worked for a company who employed a designer and he admitted their was "nothing like a new idea"!!!
He would come in on Monday morning armed with about half a dozen magazines that he purchased over the weekend to steal/alter ideas of.

I did a weird thing about 5 years ago were my work partner handed me a description of a logo to design. At the end of the day in turns out I designed an almost exact copy of their logo down too colours and typestyles!!!
This freaked us all out as their current logo arrived by e-mail 2 days later.
This has happened at least once again.
I reckon somewhere I had seen the original and unconciously copied it.

SC

Firefox

Everyone that designs on computers use the same or very similar software and all of the software has the same or similar tools, features and functions to create with. No wonder there are similarities.

When God designed man I am glad he was inspired by the apes and not some other animal after all there are too many of us that resemble asses as it is!

phototec

Way to close

The logos are way to close, even the color placement, green on left, gold in the center and blue on the right. A logo design at this level should be completely original, and not this close to a similar existing logo!
:omg2: