• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another member from across the pond.

x3nt0n

Hey everyone.

I've been working for a sign company for nearly 3 years now. It's been going for about 20 years but the owners are self taught with no previous experience in the business. I came across this site whilst searching for information on vinyl application tools, and realised how much easier I could make my own life if I researched, and how wrong we have been doing a lot of things. Most of what we do is large format vinyl printing with solvent ink, with the occasional bit of cut vinyl.

I'm just a bottom rung of the ladder 'general assistant' so I'm not going to drastically turn the company around, but I am hopeful I can make my own life easier.

phototec

Howdy (From Texas)-- and Welcome aboard, to one of the BEST sign resources on the internet, if you follow along you will learn a lot, I have.

:Welcome: