• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another new guy!!! from Nor*Cal

HotRod

I just came across this web site by accident looking for a head for my Mutoh. There is a wealth of knowlege on this site almost makes he glade the head went out...almost. Iam looking forward to sharing and being educated by the most knowledgeable people in the business.
Me and my wife operate a small in home shop/side biz (yea right) and am always looking for and better supplies and ideas to increase my bottom line. I look forward to learning and sharing with you. Maybe even fix my printer before I burn it to the ground. :frustrated:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

There are other problems that make it look like the head is to blame. It may not be the head that is the problem.

Good luck

HotRod

welcome hotrod! What kind of hotrod do you drive?

All Camaros
67 SS RS Nicky Camaro 4 speed 427ci (need to be restored)
69 SS Camaro 4 speed 502ci
90 Convertable IROCZ Vortech supercharged 5 speed 5.0L
99 Chevy Tahoe Supercharged (wifes)

Wife says no more Camaros ha ha go figure.

Attachments

• DSC00109 (Small).JPG
    DSC00109 (Small).JPG
    75 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC00110 (Small).JPG
    DSC00110 (Small).JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 143
  • car.jpg
    car.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 139

high impact

Sweet!

Here is my current chevelle, it's a real '70 454 ls6 car, aluminum heads 540 horse, pump gas, 4.11s, overdrive transmission. Frame off resto/mod 4 years ago.

Sold my '65 SS Malibu 10.5 tire doorslammer car a couple of years ago - boy do I regret it now.

Attachments

• 100_0668 (Large).jpg
    100_0668 (Large).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 116