• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another new member

RebelV8

Hi all,

Well, here I am. I'm looking to start my own business in the classic automotive field, however, in the meantime I need to make some extra money. I've tried and still do dabble in the buying and selling of pretty much anything I can get my hands on that seems as though it will turn a profit. Ideally, I want to be able to work from home which means that my business will have to be able to be constructed on my property or next to it. While being involved in the buying and selling of anything and everything, I've been offered a printing / cutting machine and wondered, rather than selling it on, could I use it to make some extra money as well.
Having spoken to a couple of people, it seems like I might be better off using a machine that allows me to print in multiple colours and designs rather than just printing one colour slogans and logo's.
I suppose, really what I'm hoping to find out by joining here is, can I make enough extra money by making and selling slogans / logo's etc to be able to afford a machine that let's me make multiple colour designs as well?
Anyway, my name is Nigel and I hope my idea will work, it's great to be here.

Chriswagner92

Welcome from NC.

Everyones gotta start somewhere, What is the machine you have been offered? even if it is just a plotter you will surprised at whats possible with layering and lots of patience. If your trying to get into automotive work you can do your own paintmask and produce masks for other shops. theres nothing worse to me at least, than seeing something on a fully restored thats a decal that was originally paint.

Anyway, good luck with whatever it is you decide to do.

phototec

:Welcome: From Texas!

Yep, you can use your new printing / cutting machine to make tons of money making slogans and logos, it doesn't take much room at all, so you can surly set it up in your home in only one room.

In just a few short days you will have made so much money, you will have to add onto your house to make space for all the money stacked to the ceiling.

As a matter of fact you can even print your own money, once you get the hang of running your new printing / cutting machine, all you need is ink and paper.

And because you buy and sell almost anything, you probably already have lots of paper, vinyl, and ink, so you should be ready to go.

Oh, don't worry about learning anything about graphics, design or signs, that has nothing to do with running your new printing / cutting machine, just plug it in and press the PRINT button, and start making all that money.

Welcome and Good luck to ya.

:smile:

RebelV8

Thanks for the welcomes, sorry it's taken me so long to respond, I didn't have the notifications turned, lol.

chriswagner - it's a 28" pix max cutter / plotter. Sorry but I'm not sure what a print mask is.

Stormyj

Just another guy
:Welcome: From Texas!

Yep, you can use your new printing / cutting machine to make tons of money making slogans and logos, it doesn't take much room at all, so you can surly set it up in your home in only one room.

In just a few short days you will have made so much money, you will have to add onto your house to make space for all the money stacked to the ceiling.

As a matter of fact you can even print your own money, once you get the hang of running your new printing / cutting machine, all you need is ink and paper.

And because you buy and sell almost anything, you probably already have lots of paper, vinyl, and ink, so you should be ready to go.

Oh, don't worry about learning anything about graphics, design or signs, that has nothing to do with running your new printing / cutting machine, just plug it in and press the PRINT button, and start making all that money.

Welcome and Good luck to ya.

:smile:

I still havnt found that damn print button.