• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another new person from Ohio.

TotalSign

Hello, another one man shop from Ohio. Everything is part time now, but I enjoy this so much I will make it full time in the near future. I started with a cheapie redsail cutter, found a 24" Graphtec printer/cutter from a member here and sent a check. Pretty sure I will have a lot of questions when it shows up, time to introduce myself!

I'm reading everything I can, and just cant get enough!

:thankyou:

Thomas McDermott

GARY CULY

ah columbus,,i remeber back in 1976 going to The Columbus College of Art and Design ..place was small then but was a respected place even back then,,,,,lets see if i remember right i seen BOSTON live at ZACHARIAS RED EYE SALOON on high street BEFORE they released there fist album....yea ALBUM
WELCOME FROM HAGERSTOWN,MD.!

signage

Welcome to the forums from PA...
Do yourself a favor and use the search feature and start looking up info on your plotter. Also you can go to Graphtecs site and get some info! Hope it all works out for you.