• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another new to Signs101 guy from Dallas

ShadowHawk

Hello all,

I feel like it's time to offer up an intro...

I'm Rex Smith - and been in the screen-printing business since March of '99 in Richardson, Texas. We've developed niche market for our tshirt screen-printing - that's kind of "icing on the cake" on top of our regular business during the year.

I've just recently added a vinyl cutter to the office, thinking only about making my own heat-pressed names to shirts. I had been making screened transfers for this same "icing on the cake" work for the last 7 years - and have finally decided it was time to skip the chemicals, reclaiming, etc. that's involved in making one-off name drop transfers. Thus.. the vinyl cutter...

Only problem, though, is that during the course of my research, etc... I've seen all the other things I can add to my business offerings with this cutter...

I look forward to participating with the forums!

Thanks again,
Rex S.
Tees and Things

Bulldog1929

:Welcome: from SE Ohio
I also have a tee shirt biz. I've been doing it for the past 15 years. A friend of mine had a V-cutter and I watched him and also applied special orders for him. So, last year I bougt a V-cutter and have really learned a lot from this forum.
Mike