• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

another newb

tholme1

Hi all, Just learning a bit a here and there hopeing I can get enough knowledge about the sign business to supplement my income makeing a few extra dollars

tholme1

thx all

I have been a member of this site 4 awhile now I had purchased a vinyl plotter to mess around with. I thought I would have more time to spend on my new hobby but things didn,t work as planned. I now have some spare time to learn more about the my plotter ,software etc. I have Corel Draw 9 and Artcut software and my plotter is a Master xy-300 which i am sure are ancient as far as todays standards. I have read lots of posts on this sight on many topics and have found the responses and comments both inspiring and educational. I look forward to all ur advice u give and look forward to learning so I may b able to give advice to someone just starting out as well thx All