• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another newbie!

Samm

Hi!

I'm Sam(antha) from Geraldton, Western Australia. 31yo mother of 3.

I cant say I'm starting up anything, more that I used to do computer cut signs 10 odd years back.

After hubby announcing he is starting up a (totally unrelated) business, and getting quotes for signs, we realised it'd be cheaper to buy our own cutter and do our own, as well as the odd little job here and there.

I have a Creation PC630 and use Flexi pro v7. No plans to upgrade either at this stage.

Decided to join here in case I get a bit more serious and can pick up some pointers :)

That all you want to know!!??? LOL

xSam

masterdesigns

Welcome, you'll learn alot here. I thought you joined a month back or so, I remeber something about the background. Good luck and greetings.
Bob

Samm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)

Sorry Bob, first time here for me! That said, I've found so much more info here than I did all those years ago when it was my primary source of income - and it's only day 1!!!

masterdesigns

That's the great thing with technlogogy; with the talent and expertise on this site you'll be picking up where you left off in no time. Have fun and thanks for joining in.
Bob

signsbygeorge

Howdy from Texas. Did the original cowboy come from Mexico or Australia? Do western Australians speak different from east Australians?

Samm

I'd be guessing Mexico?

Accent, mostly the same...but language? Like being on different planets. You can pick someone from another state a mile off, and it is easy to pick which state as well, Victorian's are the Worst!!

:beer