• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Nice Banner job completed!

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
This time NY Aquarium....6 nice pcs 8.5x24ft 18oz banners with webbing and grommets. Its one you have to look at from a distance....wish the pic the installer took was higher res.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 102

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Thanks! The prints looked great close up and the distance pic there gives the best idea of them being installed and view ability. Was a nice job again from repeating client....!

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Good question Kento! Am asking client now....hope they got some. Those would be nice to see lit.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
LOL......Too bad there are no walrus on the prints....I heard they're getting a new baby here soon.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Thanks! We used 18oz blockout hemmed AND webbed with grommets on all sides. Ran on our 10 ft Latex in 8 pass mode. Took a full day to print but worth it!

May have to try and take my Daughter to see the Fishies now though!! Got closer pics now!! YAY!!

Attachments

• NY Aquarium 2.jpg
    NY Aquarium 2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited: