• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another one from Mass

Turtle

A quick hello to everyone. Before introducing myself I gotta say how great a resource and sometimes comic relief this site can be. Like many others I have poked around for answers and opinions. I have gotten plenty of both and I thank all of you for that.
My name is Mark and I work for Turtle Transit in Lancaster, MA. We customize and fabricate vehicles for marketing campaigns. I have managed the graphics department for Turtle for the past 2 years. In addition to wrapping vehicles I have some experience in the areas of printing, graphics finishing and installation. I love what I do and every day is different. I am looking forward to any help I can give and get here.

Mark:peace!:

Jillbeans

Hello from PA.
I just had to comment on your name.
There was a kid in my 7th grade math class, missing a front tooth, constantly chapped entire mouth area, always smearing on cherry Chapstick, who constantly grabbed my chesticles, named Turtle. I was the only girl with boobs in 7th grade and I don't think he made it past 8th grade.
I saw him out in public once about 10 years ago, he is now toothless and he still leered at me. He better not be you.
:)
Love....Jill

Turtle

Thanks

Thanks everyone.

It is ok Jill. I have all of my teeth. I also hate cherry Chapstick (I like mint).

Sites&Signs we will have to catch up sometime. I am always looking for backup for large wrap installs.....

Mark