• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

another one just completed

J Hill Designs

Heres our latest - aluminum base with cultured stone, LED lit double faced lightbox on top - ~5' x11'

attachment.php

Attachments

• 11900075_878104425593001_4538371805614105503_n.jpg
    11900075_878104425593001_4538371805614105503_n.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 289

Marlene

I like the side pieces as it gives it a nice shape. is that cladding or something else? also love the faint trees in the background. looks nice

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
The shadow on the main copy doesn't match the one under the numbers on the bottom.......

FS-Keith

Looks nice, do you put lathe on the wonderboard or are you just mortaring the stone onto the cementboard? I would be worried about that being so brittle and cracking especially since you are building those in the shop and transporting them like that?

J Hill Designs

Looks nice, do you put lathe on the wonderboard or are you just mortaring the stone onto the cementboard? I would be worried about that being so brittle and cracking especially since you are building those in the shop and transporting them like that?

built on site. I have many jobs new and old using the same technique. No issues.

Sidney

Really Like This One Alot.

I really like this Job a lot!!! Everything about this design is attractive...the Green color used in Lassen, the recessed/ 2 layer cut out, the font styles, the perspective you gave the stone and I especially love the subtle (watermark) approach you gave the trees and mountain side in the background of Lassen. Great Job!!!!

FS-Keith

ok i thought you where building in the shop and transporting. We build ours in the shop very similar only using alum angle framework skinned with dibond and lathe screwed overtop, then do our stonework. transports well, they just get heavy sometimes.