Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another PA Guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DSMTommy, Mar 1, 2005.

1. DSMTommy

DSMTommy New Member

Mar 1, 2005
    Just wanted to say whats up to everyone on this forum. Just another guy from PA.... I have a Automotive Customizing shop in Altoona, PA. On here to learn some more skills and how to use me Flexisign better. I am self taught and don't really know much. So I hope to learn form you pros and get the best of it....:biggrin:

Tags:
  2. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    Hi Tommy. You'll learn alot here, lots of nice people.

George

3. jimdes

jimdes Active Member

Dec 10, 2003
    :biggrin: Pros . . . use that term loosely :biggrin: There are a lot of pros on here, but most of us are like yourself, self taught and still learning! I hope I never stop learning.

Welcome to the ball and have a lot of fun while you're here!

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    :Welcome: to Signs 101 Tommy.

5. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

Pros . . . use that term loosely ????? some of here been doin sign longer then most of ya been livin...(little maine u-ma!)and some of us got outa maine.......hehehehehehehehe
    i see the wea-tha forcast tday....you got a real nore-esta right now.
    and ill betcha its "coldern' a mooseyard" bout now..hey yeap...hehehehehe

6. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Hi Tommy welcome.

7. jimdes

jimdes Active Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Don't quote me out of context OP . . .

":biggrin: Pros . . . use that term loosely :biggrin: There are a lot of pros on here, but most of us are like yourself, self taught and still learning"

I did indeed say there are a lot of pros on here . . . or did those old **** eyes of yours miss that? I think you need a nice juicy filet mignon

HAHAHAHA