• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another party...

Johnny Best

Posters were made and invitations going in the mail.
happyposter2.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What's the date ??

I hafta check with my Activity Director as to what my schedule is.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What are they gonna have to eat ?? I just had Chinese last night. Those Korean dishes usually involve, dog, cats and lotsa rats. I saw pictures of how they prepare the stuff. Kinda gruesome, if ya ask me. Maybe they'll send out for pizza..... hold the rat, please.

I also like a lotta head.......................

30357911.JPG

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What time is everyone arriving ??

I'm running a little late, but I'll be there.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, but maybe he's getting some ling and we'll all get some and only hafta pay for the shipping.

Ya never know............​

Johnny Best

So I went to the party, took a drink from a young lady. Next thing I know I wake up in the bilge of some boat covered in Salmon. Was shanghaied and thrown on a ship name Fivesauces headed to NK. Luckily the captain only got a deposit for the job and was not sure on the rest of the money so he set me adrift off the coast.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
So I went to the party, took a drink from a young lady. Next thing I know I wake up in the bilge of some boat covered in Salmon. Was shanghaied and thrown on a ship name Fivesauces headed to NK. Luckily the captain only got a deposit for the job and was not sure on the rest of the money so he set me adrift off the coast.

I'll wait three months till I phone the coast guard to look for you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I didn't see any girls handing out drinks. :wine-smi: Just some guy with alligator arms waving them frantically around anytime someone came into the room. He was standing with some tall dude with funny colored hair and tattoos out the wahzoo. It was a little scary. Got home kinda late.