• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Pool Company Wrap...

grafixemporium

We're slammed with pool companies lately. It's challenging to continue coming up with creative ideas when you're wrapping one pool company after another.

Here's two recent small fleets...

Attachments

• ABP.jpg
    ABP.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 197
  • Aquascapes.jpg
    Aquascapes.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 125

Craig Sjoquist

Well likes the beautiful pool wrap sorta because it's sorta simple, sorta readable and does create a good image

but the other one looks like a CLOWN trucks and what where you thinking lol lol lol

JR's

:thumb: :thumb:

nice
and the way you arraigned the photos on the page looks real professional.

JR

GP

Wraps look great and the presentation looks top notch.

Congratulations.

GP

S

scarface

Nice nice! I don't know about the website on the one truck though lol

Craig Sjoquist

Just to clarify my dislike for the green CLOWN trucks since ya'll like it so much cause it's colorful, bright colors, clean looking and other reasons and can even agree on that they are good colors to use for a pool company.

By the way I do like much of your work..

Look at the 2 different pool company's ..thumbnail pictures

The yellow one you can tell the main item also much better layout good flow plus the 2nd element lifeguard is also clear

Now look at the green one all fuzz you see green and blue, the layout is all over, images are all over, there is no flow at all

To me a full color wrap is great but almost worthless if your 1/2 a block away and you can not understand or read what it say's and looks like a hodge podge of colors

Some the effects you use are cool though

Hope this helps and is not meant to bash

briankb

Premium Subscriber
Craig maybe you should work on your own design skills a bit more before calling someone else out for theirs.

Your own work speaks for itself.

http://www.592sign.com/1_2_Gallery.html

Not trying to start a fight or flame war. It would just be nice if people would be professional on this forum. If you are going to critique do it without all the Idiocracy and with some level of professionalism. Your first post in this thread was very childish and not helpful at all.

Craig Sjoquist

This thread is about GFX wraps pool trucks not me...

Brainkb.. besides a template website.. no pool co. or water what is wrong with my hand lettering and layouts 95% of my work, all are readable, understandable, plus good images for business with good flow

Excuse me for the clown car remark but I did laugh, first thought when seen a hodge podge of color ... I did like the yellow pool co truck. and said so also most of GFX wraps work

iSign

Brian, I think it's time YOU show your own work. You don't offer any web address on your profile page & have NEVER started a thread in the portfolio forum, yet you felt it was somehow appropriate to decide now is the time to put Craigs work out here for everyone...

what do you got?

By the way, i agree with craig that his layouts are all legible. I didn't have a problem with the green trucks, but compared to a lot of the things that get said around here, I believe he was quite respectable in his post.. yours on the other hand is fine as long as you post your own work too... otherwise it's a cheap shot with no cojones behind it...

briankb

Premium Subscriber
I don't owe anyone anything. I keep my business private and don't advertise on the forum via my avatar or signature. If I did I would share some of our portfolio.

grafixemporium

Everyone's entitled to their opinion... even Craig. I'm not fishing for compliments or even critiques. Just showing our work. If I wasn't completely confident in the quality of our work, I wouldn't be posting sample pics.

grafixemporium

looks like a hodge podge of colors

Green and blue is a "hodge podge" to you? The only other color in the whole layout is white. I'm fine with critiquing... but try to put some thought into your editorials. "Hodge Podge" and "Clown Car" just doesn't do it for me. Don't quit your day job.