• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Scam...

speedmedia

"Am Sherry Smith i`ll be needing your help my uncle just bought 2006 Toyota Camry and Cadillac escalade in MI for me and my wife though i live here in the states, but my wife is presently in the hospital `cause she had accident last week and i want signage down on both cars that's is why am calling and i want the cars delivered down to your shop so you can handle the auto signage as i have being informed u r very good in doing that, can u do that for me and the cars are with the shipper in MI State but i live here in state so that is why i want my cars towed back home for the signage in good time so can i have your shop address so that i can forward that to the shipper so they will have the car delivered to your shop for the job and i vinyl design and bubbles on the cars ....vinyl design lettering decals on the Camry and bubbles on the escalade thanks Sherry"

I am looking forward to taking delivery of the Escalade, always wanted one of those...

Thanks,
Kurt

CL Graphics

dang they musta decide to call you after i toldem to go f themself twice. Funny thing is the relay operator got pissed when i tried to tell her these guys are a bunch of crooks trying to rip me off.

AUTO-FX

dang they musta decide to call you after i toldem to go f themself twice. Funny thing is the relay operator got pissed when i tried to tell her these guys are a bunch of crooks trying to rip me off.

the operator isnt a real relay operator.