• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another skin done. Used MPI 1005 EZ RS

formanek

I liked the vinyl. Laminate ticked me off at times because the backing would stick to the laminate coming through the roller. Not as much conformability as the 3M in the deep recessed areas, but the cost was much better. Time will tell, but I will use it again.:toasting: Off to drink now that I spent all this time on it with no extra hands. Tons of hours of install time, but really pleased.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 94
  • drivers_quarter.jpg
    drivers_quarter.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 101
  • door_cutting.jpg
    door_cutting.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 105
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 106
  • inside_front.jpg
    inside_front.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 88

"Deposit Please"

Not a fan of those colors ( green & yellow) Maybe cuz the cheeseheads up north, i don't know....anyways, you definitely made the colors work with that wrap. Everything looks good, grabs attention.
You must be in Northern MN, Trees already peaked with color. Not here in chicago, i say in the next few weeks. Can't wait to take pics.

Pat Whatley

Looks good....designing for an old school bus has to suck.

One suggestion I'd offer is to invest $5 in a can of spray on Tire Shine/Cleaner stuff. You'd be amazed at how much better the pics will look and how much better the whole job looks when the customer first sees it if the tires don't look filthy.

JR's

One suggestion I'd offer is to invest $5 in a can of spray on Tire Shine/Cleaner stuff. You'd be amazed at how much better the pics will look and how much better the whole job looks when the customer first sees it if the tires don't look filthy.

:thumb: :thumb: good idea Pat.

JR

sign_student

Definitely! It only took a fraction of a second for my eyes to be directed to the tires...

...oh, the wrap looks incredible btw!

formanek

Customer is putting chrome wheels on. I was going to work on that for the pic, but it was raining. The black rims stick out like a sore thumb. :ROFLMAO: I may get it back after NDSU's football season to customize the interior as well. Green is not my fav color either, but had to stick with the school colors for the customer.

Thanks for the pats on the back. Worked my rear off on the design and skin of this one.