• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

another stupid question

49hd

It didn't take long to realize chinese is crap even if I got it for 40.00. Anyway I bought an APD 3000 but the manual doesn't say if you should leave it on like you do a computer or turn it off after each use. Yeah, I'm that green when it comes to plotters. I have learned a lot on signs 101, so thank you all for your past postings. By the way, the kids and I do it together, just making stickers and such for family and friends and really enjoy it. If we ever do charge for something it will be full price. I have definitely learned that.

S

SignTech

We turn our plotters off at the end of the day. It does have an internal fan motor that will continuously run if the eye detects vinyl is in the machine ........ so I would suggest turning it off when not in use. $40.00 bucks? lol wow

49hd

2 for 2 that works for me. Thanks much. 40.00 and I have to finish 20% of the cuts with an exacto. Love this apd. Thanks again

Velocity

If it makes you feel any better. Thanks to Flexi and its quarks I had to hand cut out most of several large intricate images and my software and machine combo cost a hell of alot more than $40.

After my week it sounds like you got the better deal. LOL