• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Another style that I can't find

shoresigns

Thanks very much for that. What program do you use to find these fonts?

There are several services you can use to upload an image and identify the fonts in it.

Find my Font - Font Identification Software Application - paid desktop app, probably the most powerful of them all
WhatTheFont! « MyFonts - mainstream commercial fonts
Down for maintenance » Font Squirrel - indie commercial fonts and high quality free fonts
Using What Font is you can identify the font you are looking - everything, but especially crappy free fonts and other more obscure fonts

Shaun S

What the Font has a GREAT app if you have an iPhone. You can take a picture of a word, even if it is on a computer screen, and it will give you a bunch of fonts that are it's closest match. You're stuck with me using the website tool if you have an Android.

shoresigns

Also Typekit has a mobile app, but it's more geared toward finding a similar font that's available on Typekit, not an exact match.

And FindMyFont has a free mobile app, but it's a bit clunky to use.