• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Versaworks Question...

player

I am printing 16 decals 12" x 12" on 54" material. That means 4 decals across, and 4 rows of 4 decals.

I would like to have more space between the rows than between each decal. I have only found the one setting that
adjusts the space the same. If the width between the decals across the 54" width is 1", the width between the rows
has to be 1" as well.

For now I can only print 1 row of 4, then manually make the space I want between the rows.

Any ideas?

mpn

Step the image 4 up in your design program, then you can control the margins that way.

player

Yes I figured as much. There is a large tiff and vectors. I was hoping not to have to do that.

Thanks

graphicwarning

You can select the items you want to move... and move them manually.

For example, take your last row of 4 and select only those. Holding the shift when clicking selects them with a blue outline. You can then manually drag a larger space between them.

Holding Ctrl appears to keep them in line when dragging them (although mileage varies with this... Ctrl seems to work in some cases, and not in others - maybe just a fluke in those cases where it did work for me?), but I don't see a way to specify the space between the rows when dragging them.