• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Wrap

vinylbarry

Heres another Camoclad Wrap we just finished before picture and after, the flairs , bumpers were painted.

Of course were in Kentucky lol also look at the radio antenna if you can see it, its been made out of a arrow.

Attachments

• corn before.jpg
    corn before.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 115
  • corn side view 2.jpg
    corn side view 2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 85
  • side view corn.jpg
    side view corn.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 100
  • front corn.jpg
    front corn.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 90

vinylbarry

Its the way camoclad prints this pattern its screened 3m and its there new realtree ad cool looking stuff up close. You can cont. the pattern if you buy extra sheets but the kit comes in 6 sheets ( custormer wanted to use just the kit not buy extra sheets) and you have to cut it in halfs to make the kit fit we had about 4 little 12" peices left.

signgal

Looks like it could've been a pain-in-the-neck but it looks great... and I've often wondered about those. nice job.

vinylbarry

Yes parts of it was a real pain but we stripped it down to help the flairs, runners, front grill, bumpers, and lights out but it was also to paint them lol.