• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Young Sign Guy

lrtgraphics

I've been reading through the forum for the last couple of weeks and decided to finally introduce myself. My name is Dennis Leis Owner of LRT Graphics in Chico, CA. I bought my first Roland 12" Plotter when I was 14 years old to do racecars. I had no experience or training except for sign magazines and trial and error. In the last nine years I've learned a lot and grown a lot, literally! We're currently operating out of 6,000 sq.ft. facility with 9 full time employees, my wife, and myself. We’re running Hp 9000 and Mutoh Falcon Printers with R/S and Daige Laminators. As for plotters we still have my original 12” Roland and have added over the years a 24”, 2- 30”, 48”, and 60” mix of Graphtec, Roland, and 1 Chinese Junker (you live and you learn). We do screen printing and embroidery in house as well with a basic 4 color Workhorse and 6 head Tajima. We’re a pretty young company with the oldest employee being my Art Director/Wife whose 29 years old. We work harder everyday and play harder every weekend than anyone I know. To get an idea of some of the work we do you can check out our website www.LRTgraphics.com. Hopefully I will be able to add to the wealth of knowledge on this forum while continuing to learn. I’ve attached a photo of our new shop truck and parking lot to give you guys an idea of what we do.

Thanks,

Dennis Leis

Attachments

• LRT H22.jpg
    LRT H22.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 239