• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any advice on unloading old HP Designjet 26500 inks?

zillion29

When HP dumped support for the Designjet 26500, we upgraded to a Latex 560, but we were left with a stash of 26500 inks.
We attempted to sell them on Ebay, but we had a package/shipping malfunction and the jerk who bought them tanked the transaction and sent them back minus the damaged ones.
So I have 11 cartridges all within a year of having expired and was wondering what the best way of finding a home for them is (be careful about violating site rules).

Dutchman

When HP dumped support for the Designjet 26500, we upgraded to a Latex 560, but we were left with a stash of 26500 inks.
We attempted to sell them on Ebay, but we had a package/shipping malfunction and the jerk who bought them tanked the transaction and sent them back minus the damaged ones.
So I have 11 cartridges all within a year of having expired and was wondering what the best way of finding a home for them is (be careful about violating site rules).
Interested please pm me.