• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Audio gooroos out here ???

PMG

Hello,,I'm running 2 graphics cards with 3 monitors on it 1-32 inch and 2-19s and a 7.1 audio card, with surround sound,,my problem is the audio from the surround sound and the 2 19 inch monitors sound killer,but the audio on the 32 inch is delayed by about a 1/2 to 1 second,can figure this out,,any help will be great full!!!!!:thumb:

Replicator

Sorry Pro-Mo,

I am an audio guru,
but this is more likely a hardware compatibility issue than an audio issue itself !

PMG

Hardware issue? as in the sound card or as in the 32 inch .....all the speaks are on the same sound card,so it seems to me to be within the 32inch,you can pause the sound,and for a sec it still plays on the 32,the plug is no longer than 4ft going from the PC to the 32inch for sound !!

PMG

Yes it is the 32,,i hooked a set of spare speak up to the PC where the 32 sound is and the speaks works fine,as soon a i hooked the 32 back up,,the delay was back,,,,what would you think this would be???the 32 is no older than 90 days!!

Replicator

I think it's just a delay in the processing of the sound . . .

in otherwords it's taking the 32 that much longer to convert the signal

into the final sound that you hear - BUMMER !

PMG

Thanks Rep,,i called the manufacture,,and they say there should be no problem with the sound (as in a delay) i have a good service plan and they will be coming out at no charge,,but i think your correct,because i hooked it up to a 42 inch and its the same thing!!!!