• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

any bicycle enthusiasts?

kstompaint

So, I finally decided that I'm probably never going to ride this again and even if I do, something less complicated will probably suffice. It's a carbon fiber Cannondale Raven 2000 with a "Lefty" fork (has electronic lock-out). It was built by a friend years ago and supposedly has better-than-stock components.

I don't know much about this stuff anymore and I'm going to ebay the thing. Anybody know what it might be worth?

Attachments

• DSC02239.jpg
    DSC02239.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC02247.jpg
    DSC02247.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Flame

carbon cannondale lefty!?!? Man... don't know where to start, but that was NOT cheap new.

omgsideburns

I ride a jamis road bike.. it's nothing special but I've put quite a few miles on it since I got it.

I also have an old school schwinn roadie i built for my girlfriend with all new shimano parts and velocity rims.. it's all pink and black.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It ain't worth nothing, if you don't pump the tires up. :Oops: Oh, I forgot, they're those radial tires and only go flat on the bottom.

Really, nice looking bike. If you don't get any takers, I'll buy it. :thumb: