• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any broken HP 9000s out there?

PatKap426

A bracket on my HP 9000s has bent and almost completely broke. I called HP and Grimco to see if they had any replacements... unfortunately they do not. I figure my best bet is to see if anyone knows where I CAN get a replacement part or a "junker" 9000s to use for parts. I'm attaching a photo or two of the bracket so you know exactly what I'm referring to. Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC_0579.jpg
    DSC_0579.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC_0580.jpg
    DSC_0580.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC_0581.jpg
    DSC_0581.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0582.jpg
    DSC_0582.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 99

HulkSmash

i have 2 hp9000s AKA paper weights in my shop. what do you need.
been sitting in a corner for 2 years

wunder

same too.....3x HP 9000s, 1x Seiko 100s , 2x seiko 64s as spare part

so all complete without Printheads.

Typestries

All of ours went to scrap. I turned a few platen blowers into fans for a boot dryer. Good return on the investment I figure.

terrellbrinlee

We're selling

Hey Guys,

We just bought a new printer here at our shop, so we're looking to get rid of our HP9000s.

Those passing by this thread let me know if I can help with parts or the whole unit.

Dutchman

Would you sell the whole unit or part it out? Shipping the whole printer may be more than its worth. What's the history of the machine?