• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any CS2 classes or teachers??

Hey there i'm looking at hiring some new workers they have used other programs before but not CS2 or any other CS for that matter. So my question is, I'm from Minnesota and would like to know if anyone knows if there are classes or anyone willing to help train them? If so could you please let me know where the classes are, or how much you would charge if you are willing to help teach them a little something, we just don't have time, and i'm sure that even the best trained person could learn something.. Thanks in advance!!! I would be willing to send them almost anywhere if you are not are Minnesota. :thankyou:

mondo

why not let them read a book about CS2 or a tutorial about it. Im sure there are tons of books online and in some bookstores.

kendallcole

You could send them to school. Check the colleges in your area. Most have design courses that are photoshop specific.

Thanks everyone, I have sent some emails out to the certified trainers and I'm waiting to hear back. If anyone else has someone else please let me know. Thanks