• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Deals for 2.5 Omega Upgrade?

PurplePanther

I just was looking at Hyatt's website for pricing on Omega 2.5 upgrade (yes still have 2.1!) They just ended a special last week where if you bought a regular copy of 2.5 upgrade you would get a workstation copy for free. Which works for our office becuase we have 3 graphic design computers and one production computer, so if we bought two upgrade versions we could use the workstations on the other two computers....

anyone know if any other suppliers are having this special?

Thanks.....

threeputt

I just got an email yesterday from GSP and I thought it said they were offering 2.6 for free to 2.5 users. You should always check with them before making a deal with their reps. My opinion.

threeputt

Oh...and by the way. We're still running 2.1 on two design computers and one demo version at the front counter.

I emailed Gerber Customer Support with a question about 2.6 yesterday. We'll see if they bother to answer this potential client. (yes, I'm thinking of upgrading) Might as well spend some money before the end of year. Or else pay corporate tax on it.