• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Any Experience with Chinese flatbed products?

ikarasu

Please tell me you're not going to buy a rip from them? ;p

It sounds to me like theyre just trying to milk you out of more money. Fight it and get your money back for the printer, cut your losses. The company sounds scammy. They're just trying to push you around and get as much out of you as they can, until you've had enough, and then cut ties with you.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
For those interested in cheap chinese flatbed printers => I'm still in touch with the customer service.

They claim that the problem comes from my RIP settings so I sent some screenshots of my setup.

Unfortunately they never answered... Instead, they offered me to buy another RIP!!! Not sure if i'm going to do that right now. The Software they sell is MAIN TOP DTG SOFTWARE.

I googled about it and it seems to be as bad as AcroRip. They sell a license key and the software for 250$.

Main top is a Chinese software company.
Because this printer uses a Epson driver. Can you print sriaight from photoshop?

Auder

Please tell me you're not going to buy a rip from them? ;p

It sounds to me like theyre just trying to milk you out of more money. Fight it and get your money back for the printer, cut your losses. The company sounds scammy. They're just trying to push you around and get as much out of you as they can, until you've had enough, and then cut ties with you.

No! I'll never buy that software! I can easily find it somewhere else for free and make my own tests before buying it.
Wrip is working flawlessly with their machine though. I'm sure that communications and data is not processed the same way with this software. That's why it costs 900 euros I guess...

Main top is a Chinese software company.
Because this printer uses a Epson driver. Can you print sriaight from photoshop?

I can print straight from photoshop but if I remember correctly, color channels are wrong or inverted (Red instead of Black etc ..)
I'll try to find a tutorial about how to configure the printer channels via photoshop but I doubt PS offers that kind of tweaking.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Don't know how much money you're into this printer. Don't think you can get a proper branded flatbed like yours. Either try reconfigure it digitally or open it up and do it manually.

If you really want to create a business out of it. It would be worth getting a proper flatbed. I know you can get small ones. But much larger than what you have with real support.

Auder

Don't know how much money you're into this printer. Don't think you can get a proper branded flatbed like yours.

If you really want to create a business out of it. It would be worth getting a proper flatbed. I know you can get small ones. But much larger than what you have with real support.

For now only the price of the printer ^^ .. the most consuming part is psychological and physical. Like when i'm scratching my head off all day to understand how the hell coulld it print perfectly a month ago and now it's all messed up with AcroRIP...
The most annoying part is that the printer is working flawlessly with Wrip ..

Either try reconfigure it digitally or open it up and do it manually.

What configuration would you suggest ? I have a lot of tools and already tried everything software-wise: WastePad Ink rester, Ink reset, Alignement, Cleaning (manually and software), Firmware Update, EEPROM rewriting...

The manual procedures I've made were cleaning the head, the ink tank, cables, strip encoder.

Some ideas are welcomed !!! :)

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I wouldn't know where to start. Not sure why it would print with different channels with photoshop vs a rip if its using the same driver.

Do a search for free or open source rips and start trying them.

Auder

Not sure why it would print with different channels with photoshop vs a rip if its using the same driver.

That's a good point .. i'll check for that. but I don't think that Wrip uses the Windows Spooler Driver. That would makes sense.

Do a search for free or open source rips and start trying them.

So far i've tried the follwing : Guten print with GIMP, AcropRIP, Onyx, EKprint, ImagePrint, Photoprint.

All of them use the WSD (windows spooler) and they all bring the same results .. bad ^^

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Im pretty sure onyx you can reconfigure ink channels. but onyx isn't cheap so it's not worth it for what you have.

I'm not sure what else you can do. If it works with your current RIP. then just keep using it. make some money and hopefully you can upgrade to something bigger and better.

canarygsr81

are any of you guys having problems with acrorip?? i have to do a fair bit of work to my images to even get it how i want, i must be way off in my settings all the videos i can find on youtube say diferent settings, its verry frustrating.. i have to to resize all my images unevenly in illistrator before i export it.. and i have to set my brightness to 150 for it to even out.. im sure all my settings must be way off..

canarygsr81

also my yellow is about 2mm off alignment, any idea what is causing this?? ive been ok using it for the past few months but its just starting be annoy me now

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
are any of you guys having problems with acrorip?? i have to do a fair bit of work to my images to even get it how i want, i must be way off in my settings all the videos i can find on youtube say diferent settings, its verry frustrating.. i have to to resize all my images unevenly in illistrator before i export it.. and i have to set my brightness to 150 for it to even out.. im sure all my settings must be way off..

This is probably do to with the ICC profiles. Im guessing you're doing this on a budget, so getting a profile created is out of the question and so i creating one (need the tools) If you can find a profile for your printer that works with the RIP then try that, but good luck.

also my yellow is about 2mm off alignment, any idea what is causing this?? ive been ok using it for the past few months but its just starting be annoy me now

Which way? left right (carrage direction)? or up and down (feed)?
up and down you can manually adjust.
left right you have to digitally adjust the timing. no idea how you're going to do that though.

But check the heads, maybe they're loose?

UVPRINTERL805

Hey all,

Can anyone help me, I have problem with A4 L805 UV printer.

As you see in video printer makes feed paper error.

When i start to printing the software announces paper end.

Tray doesn't move automatically and uv light does not light up.

Can you say whats a wrong printer?

Printer is brand new and never used.

Last edited: