• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Firefox experts out there?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I am having a strange issue and it appears to be isolated to Firefox. I noticed today that a number of banner ads are showing up as blank or corrupted. Yesterday I installed a five star rated add-on into Firefox called Web Developer. It's purpose among many is to be able to view the CSS for any page one is on so as to be able to track down where a particular feature is originating.

I checked Signs 101 using IE and everything appears correctly ... so I feel pretty sure there is a conflict with the Web Developer add-on. The problem is that even after removing it from the Firefox list of add-ons, it still appears as a Tools Menu item and the conflict persists. I've cleared my cache and even reset Firefox and searched Google and Mozilla for solutions. All efforts to remove Web Developer have so far failed.

I prefer Firefox to other browsers and would rather not change. But, at the same time, I have to be able to see the Signs 101 pages without any conflicts or corruptions. Anyone have any advice?

m giese

Fred,

I don't do much web development, but what i have done I have used Firebug, and at the time (three years ago) it worked great...

Mark

slappy

i think it also was your flash as you stated.

i've been using web developer for firefox for the past few years, maybe since 08. I've never had an issue with it.