• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any help appreciated.

laserman70

We have a falcon outdoor 46. After many cleanings, still did not have a good test print. Figured it would be a good time for a head soak. Well, did the head soak and now we are getting nothing. Nothing seems to be firing at all.
Usually when you send something to print, it will beep than print. Now it doesnt beep. It thinks its printing and nothing comes out
Any suggestions?
thanks for the help.

Last edited:

laserman70

Must be the fuses. Cause the capping station is getting suction. Are the fuses hard to change? I found them on the board.

gbarker

Apparently they aren't too hard to change if you are good with a soldering iron. Notice I said iron, not soldering gun, there is a difference. You could always pull the board (mark where all your cable go) and take it to a tv or radio repair shop. Hey are you the one looking at mine on eBay?

laserman70

Just want to take the time to thank everyone who helped me with this issue.
Went to Radio Shack, got the fuses and it is working great. Thank you for saving me..
Your help is greatly appreciated, more than you even know. :U Rock::thankyou::notworthy: