• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Huge difference on these 2 cutters(worth it?)

JCteesOhio

Hi ,
I am new in this vinyl sign stuff, I have been doing hand painted signs since I was 12 years old(I am 31 Now), I do have my own screen printing and embroidery
shop and now I decided to add some vinyl sign to my services, I recently bought a cutter from a friend a cougar 630 24" with LXI expert software for $245, It's have been doing a decent job, but my first choice was the Roland gx24, and never made a decision to buy it, then I have this opportunity to invest for this cheap so I bought this one(cougar), now I am looking at a Graphtec ce3000 mk2 used from a local shop the guy asked me $550 but I am not sure if this will be a good move or should I wait until I can afford a better unit. Please give me an advise.

PGSigns

I like my Graphtec, been a great cutter. If that used one is in good shape and cuts well, then $550 is a fair price.
Jimmy