• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Idea How I'd reach this sign?

d fleming

Drop frame and signs. Attach panels. Re attach frame to sign. The frame should attach from the back side to poles so you should be able to get it from behind.

That is the left field foul pole next to that sign.
I'm a handyman by trade and found this niffty articulating boom lift. Somewhat new but was able to find a rental place that carried it. Benefit is that it is light weight in comparison to other boom lifts and outriggers won't damage grass, turf or indoor flooring.

d8a75b92c9350d4218a7a1ee64f1921e.jpg
84ea0c3e0a37a2d902b720bdd22cbcbb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

equippaint

I'm a handyman by trade and found this niffty articulating boom lift. Somewhat new but was able to find a rental place that carried it. Benefit is that it is light weight in comparison to other boom lifts and outriggers won't damage grass, turf or indoor flooring.

d8a75b92c9350d4218a7a1ee64f1921e.jpg
84ea0c3e0a37a2d902b720bdd22cbcbb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Tracks are for sand, mud and uneven terrain. That will tear up a field worse than a rubber tired boom. Rent a 2wd, it should have smooth turf type tires or drive your truck out there when no one is looking.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
This one's for Gino, I know he likes happy endings!

I was able to squeeze between the fence and the sign... before getting stuck in mud. Thanks for the idea of the derivable things...never though of using them. I may have to go with them because of the mud.