• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any idea what this stuff is worth?

speedmedia

I have a Mimaki JV3 75SPII 30" printer that runs well and fires great, prints really well. I have Onyx 7.0 as well as RasterLink 2 to go along with it.

Also have a Graphtec FC7000 54" cutter and a GBC Artic Titan Laminator (64") All of this stuff is in great shape has been well cared for and comes with everything you need to get up and running except computers.

Any idea what value any of this has? I have received offers on the cutter and laminator but am not sure how this stuff goes used.

Not sure if I am going to sell the cutter or laminator but am pretty sure I am going to sell the printer and either upgrade or outsource.

Thanks,
Kurt

speedmedia

30inch mamaki... $1,100?
graphc tec . . . . $900?

Lam.. no idea?

Are you buying your equipment direct from China or something? The printer alone for parts is worth at least $3,000.

I was offered $3,000 for the cutter as well.

Just curious if any other have come across this stuff and pricing for it.

Thanks,
Kurt

The Equipment Guy

On our site we would probably try and get $4500 for the Mimaki, $3000 for the Graphtec and $2800 for the Arctic Titan, depending on roller condition.

Craig