• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any ideas on what this font is?

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• font.jpg
    font.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 70

Miss Grafx

FindMyFont only works on MAC's I just tried downloading it and it told me it couldn't support my operating system, I scrolled further down and it says Operating systems Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6. So this can only be used on MAC OS. Not PC.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
FindMyFont only works on MAC's I just tried downloading it and it told me it couldn't support my operating system, I scrolled further down and it says Operating systems Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6. So this can only be used on MAC OS. Not PC.

That is not so. I just ID'd the font in this thread in less than 60 seconds using FindMyFont installed on a Windows XP Pro SP3 computer.

Here's a link that shows the operating systems on both Mac and Windows that FindMyFont is compatible with.