• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any ideas.............??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone.

Over the weekend I was at a yard sale and this old woman had some of her deceased husband's tools for sale. So, I asked a few questions about what he did and although she didn't have any of the manuals or instructions on these particular tools, she said, well, it isn't brain surgery..... anyone can learn to use these things.
Brain-hooks.jpg

Something tells me these are head tools and she tricked me into buying all of these for $25.00.

She had one photo which I was somewhat leery about, but took it anyway.
pumkin.jpg

So, without the manual, instruction booklet, any tech support, prior lessons or schooling, help from those already in the profession....... is there anyone out there who can get me started ??
I have two people already scheduled for this Friday morning and one in the afternoon for some rearrangements of electron connectors and receptors, but just not quite sure what they look like. Does anyone know what color they are ?? I'm also quoting someone whose brain is located far up their rectum and would like me to remove it and put it in their arm, so they can talk to it. Will I have to buy Preparation 'H' to remove swelling before I go in there or just give them a laxative ?? See, the tools I have so far are for the top end of a being, not the place where most people use/store their brains.

I figure this beats putting out $100's or even $1,000's of dollars on printers and software and I can make a lotta money fast before others catch on to how easy this gig is.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:thankyou:

JBusch260

Looks like a lobotomy kit. You might want to hold onto that for the next time you get a tough customer that booze and headache pills can't help with.

John Butto

You have the blue sheet all set up on the table with your tools all laid out all neatly. Are you like the guy in the "girl with the dragon tattoo" who had the hidden room to do your bidding. I would dip all those things in a bowl of bleach to remove any traces of DNA.

slappy

it appears to be something your wife bought at that "ooooohhhhhhhh what a night" party has finally arrived :ROFLMAO:

good luck with that. :omg:

AzGene

It's a pitched back placer fork aligner. Was commonly used in the 60's by chiropractors realigning the spines of go-go dancers.

deegrafix

So, without the manual, instruction booklet, any tech support, prior lessons or schooling,you will need to enlist your congressmen to help, one as assistant and another as the test subject... They're good at establishing protocol on things they know nothing about.