Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any ideas.............??

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by Gino, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Hi everyone.

Over the weekend I was at a yard sale and this old woman had some of her deceased husband's tools for sale. So, I asked a few questions about what he did and although she didn't have any of the manuals or instructions on these particular tools, she said, well, it isn't brain surgery..... anyone can learn to use these things.
    Brain-hooks.jpg

Something tells me these are head tools and she tricked me into buying all of these for $25.00.

She had one photo which I was somewhat leery about, but took it anyway.
    pumkin.jpg

So, without the manual, instruction booklet, any tech support, prior lessons or schooling, help from those already in the profession....... is there anyone out there who can get me started ??
    I have two people already scheduled for this Friday morning and one in the afternoon for some rearrangements of electron connectors and receptors, but just not quite sure what they look like. Does anyone know what color they are ?? I'm also quoting someone whose brain is located far up their rectum and would like me to remove it and put it in their arm, so they can talk to it. Will I have to buy Preparation 'H' to remove swelling before I go in there or just give them a laxative ?? See, the tools I have so far are for the top end of a being, not the place where most people use/store their brains.

I figure this beats putting out $100's or even $1,000's of dollars on printers and software and I can make a lotta money fast before others catch on to how easy this gig is.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. JBusch260

JBusch260 Active Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Looks like a lobotomy kit. You might want to hold onto that for the next time you get a tough customer that booze and headache pills can't help with.

3. letterman7

letterman7 Very Active Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Looks like an older style halo collar to me...

4. John Butto

John Butto Very Active Member

Jan 9, 2007
    You have the blue sheet all set up on the table with your tools all laid out all neatly. Are you like the guy in the "girl with the dragon tattoo" who had the hidden room to do your bidding. I would dip all those things in a bowl of bleach to remove any traces of DNA.

5. Red Ball

Red Ball Very Active Member

Aug 20, 2008
    IRVING, TEXAS
    Need a partner?

6. bikecomedy

bikecomedy Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Can I borrow it? ... want to test out a theory I have about injecting signs into minds using LEDs.

7. slappy

slappy Very Active Member

May 31, 2005
    Earth
    it appears to be something your wife bought at that "ooooohhhhhhhh what a night" party has finally arrived :ROFLMAO:

good luck with that. :omg:

8. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    Could be a high end girdle...

Chris Cristie? :popcorn:

9. AzGene

AzGene Member

May 9, 2010
    Earth
    It's a pitched back placer fork aligner. Was commonly used in the 60's by chiropractors realigning the spines of go-go dancers.

10. deegrafix

deegrafix Member

Jul 9, 2006
    Montrose, MI
    So, without the manual, instruction booklet, any tech support, prior lessons or schooling,you will need to enlist your congressmen to help, one as assistant and another as the test subject... They're good at establishing protocol on things they know nothing about.