• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

any ideas??

been asked to quote on a hundred + post cards for a regular customer of ours. now i've never done post cards before, and to be honest the first thing that comes to mind is vista print or the local sir speedy do them...as its more a print press type thing i guess.
i just woundered if its possable to do a post card type thing on our roland vp540i and if so what type of material would i need to do it on? any ideas on this??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're better off doing that with offset printing techniques. Your Roland won't be at all cost effective.

davidcarr87

hey i used vista print to do this..it only cost me like $15 or so to do 100....they have a offer for free ones or something....dunno..
you can mark em up pretty good..i think they look ok ---customer loves em its been a little while since i ordered em..so dunno if their still running the same special

but i would check it out...

thanks guys for the replies......as i said my first thought was vista print or one of the local print places here like sir speedy etc, but then i gotta thinking if it was something the roland could do.....maybe not then....thanks gino for the info.
i will go check out vista print for the postcards, thanks a2z for the headsup on the offers!

AUTO-FX

i've used vistaprint for a bunch of stuff. Good and cheap.Great customer service when i had a problem one time. *** a tip- i found cheaper prices by ordering lower quantities in multiples (order, log off, then go to re-order), and they didnt seem to care, so check that out. i also found that paying for a rush wasn't necessary - it still comes in fast. Dont pick the slow-boat-from-china option , however.

CheapVehicleWrap

overnights good. runs many specials and coupon codes. But is 100+ really worth anyone's time? 1000 is cheap enough and still...