• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any interior designers out there?

Sticky Signs

I know (most) of you can design a sign, but are there any interior designers out there? I recently stumbled across this free software http://www.sweethome3d.com, I've been using it to help plan my reno. It's really helped me to visualize how things would look once the reno is complete. Although my house is large enough for me, it seriously lacks in functionality so I've decide to do some major renos to improve bathrooms and kitchen. I think I've got some good ideas but I thought it would be interesting to upload my floor plan to see what ideas others can come up with.
Any takers???

BTW, I find sweet home 3D to be very addicting and hard to put down.

Sticky Signs

Sorry Si, not looking for a "desecrator" but rather a "designer". You know, someone skilled in the art of moving walls around and maximizing space.

showcase 66

What are you looking to do exactly. Are you looking to change the floor plan of the space or are you trying to figure out the best way to lay out storage and things like that.

Mosh

Cool program. I am going to build a new house and this will help out.
I have been just drawing it in Corel, this is much cooler.

Travis Stanley

Cheif Architect is some really good software for design. A little pricey but there are some students versions that is a little more affordable. Very realistic.

Sticky Signs

Oneup, I'll send it tonight.
CSDD, I plan on moving a few walls and a patio door. I need to maximize the space that I have and do a little updating while I'm at it.
Make sure you guys download all the extra templates off the site. Lot of cool stuff in there.