• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any merchant members doing yard signs?

Signed Out

Subbing out (1000) 24"x18" 1 color, double sided yard signs (yellow coroplast black print) Usually I just order from stouse, but figured maybe someone on here does them cheaper. PM me if you are lower than stouse, not sure that I should post that price... 2 week lead time.

Thanks,

HulkSmash

Subbing out (1000) 24"x18" 1 color, double sided yard signs (yellow coroplast black print) Usually I just order from stouse, but figured maybe someone on here does them cheaper. PM me if you are lower than stouse, not sure that I should post that price... 2 week lead time.

Thanks,

check firesprint, they do screen printing.

Malkin

Bear in mind, yellow coro tends to be rather translucent, moreso than standard white.

I usually educate customers about this, and have sometimes had the signs printed with a flood yellow on a white board, then the copy on top.

If they actually make an opaque yellow, I would love to know....

Mosh

If they actually make an opaque yellow, I would love to know....

I used to only use opaque white for yard signs, I also got out bid most of the time. People buying coro yard signs are looking for something cheap, not the type of customer who wants to be "educated"....

Malkin

I used to only use opaque white for yard signs, I also got out bid most of the time. People buying coro yard signs are looking for something cheap, not the type of customer who wants to be "educated"....

Same here. I get out bid a lot on things like yard signs that are usually seen as a commodity, but I don't much mind since I keep plenty busy on other more interesting things.

I just have FireSprint run mine. Now I get 90% of the yard sign jobs I bid...

+1.

Firesprint can do fluorescents and metalics and vertical orientation (24vs18 18vs24) is not an up charge.

Attachments

• parkwood at cambridge crossing-minibillboard.jpg
    parkwood at cambridge crossing-minibillboard.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Pulte with Sales Event riders.jpg
    Pulte with Sales Event riders.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 88
  • blue and orange 2011-07-18_11-14-10_212.jpg
    blue and orange 2011-07-18_11-14-10_212.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 104

Tom Dalton

signmaster.com is also a good place to check out for screen printed one color signs. Keep us in mind if you ever need full color coro yard signs. We offer wholesale pricing.

Tom
SignsDirect.com

Signed Out

We are going with firesprint for this one. Price and turnaround was good, and with all the refferals here, I'm sure the product will be too.

Thanks,

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Thank you guys for the referrals! That means alot.

We'll love to do this job as it's right up our alley. This is what we do all day long.