Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any MM that sells Kala Laminators?

Discussion in 'Laminators' started by OhioSigns, Nov 20, 2019.

1. OhioSigns

OhioSigns Member

Jun 20, 2014
    Greenville, Ohio
    Looking to purchase a Kala Mistral 1650 laminator. Any merchant members on here that sells Kala products and could get me a quote? Email is brian@ohiosigns.net

Tags:
  2. flyplainsdrifta

flyplainsdrifta Active Member

Oct 13, 2017
    ct
    i dont know if they're a MM but quality media sells those. qmls.com

• Like Like x 2
  3. davinciimports

davinciimports New Member

Jun 11, 2014
    GA
    We are looking at purchasing a new laminator also. I saw that Kala opened a branch in Texas. I sent an email to Frank for more information at their new location. We are trying to decide between a RSC-1651LSH or the Kala MISTRAL 1650 - 65".

We have been using the same Dingtec laminator for 11 years without any repairs or maintenance but there are no longer local distributors for Dingtec or Eastsign. My first choice would have been the Eastsign Laminator Professional Level.

If anyone has a contact for a Kala seller in the US please let us know.

4. davinciimports

davinciimports New Member

Jun 11, 2014
    GA
    Oh, and thanks for the qmls.com above. We sent them a message also. (update, qmls already called back and are sending a local rep out tomorrow).

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  5. flyplainsdrifta

flyplainsdrifta Active Member

Oct 13, 2017
    ct
    yeah dude of course! big qmls fan. theyve helped us out alot and are always fast and easy. suprised more people dont use them.