• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any old Mutoh people here? Falcon 2?

KinseySign

I know, I know.... It's old, it's known by several model names internationally and again, it's old. However, our antique non collectible battle axe just received a major overhaul and decided to be a tad crotchety upon first boot after rebuild.

We have dug through our archives of firmware and cannot find the version 2.11 that we downloaded many moon phases ago. We can get the 3.01 version but it did not like it when we tried it years ago. I hope that there may be some other printer nerds/ hoarders like ourselves that may just have this firmware hiding in their hard drive.

We have contacted Mutoh direct and the only "old" firmware V1.31 they have is for a flash card .pcc file. This will not work. We have to flash through the LPT port.

If you can help or know someone, please let me know!

Thanks All!

hapycmpr

I know, I know.... It's old, it's known by several model names internationally and again, it's old. However, our antique non collectible battle axe just received a major overhaul and decided to be a tad crotchety upon first boot after rebuild.

We have dug through our archives of firmware and cannot find the version 2.11 that we downloaded many moon phases ago. We can get the 3.01 version but it did not like it when we tried it years ago. I hope that there may be some other printer nerds/ hoarders like ourselves that may just have this firmware hiding in their hard drive.

We have contacted Mutoh direct and the only "old" firmware V1.31 they have is for a flash card .pcc file. This will not work. We have to flash through the LPT port.

If you can help or know someone, please let me know!

Thanks All!
If not a .pcc file then what extension do you use?