• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

any one familiar with digital art solutions

Hey we don't just do signs we screen print is anyone familiar with digital art solutions it Arizona.? It seems to be decent your thoughts would be appreciated

amp267

i know there a bit pricey. looks like a quality product. if you do decide to purchase dont buy right away. call them up they will set up package deals, then tell them you'll think about it. they will call you back with a lower price, in fact you might have problems with them calling back to much.

binki

good product if you are not an artist. lots of goodies. a bit pricey, but then again they have put a lot of work into it so there is a lot of value there. after a few jobs using their products you will make back the price of the product in time saved, again, if you are like me and not an artist or good with graphics packages.

axgillette

Old post here, but i have to put my 2cents worth in here.

I recently purchased their corel addon, or plugin. How ever you want to call it.
I received it on a Tuesday, i installed it, read the manual, looked at their tutorials. Then i proceeded to create something for one of my clients that i was fixing to do t-shirts for. The design i had created was simple. Nothing fancy, then the next day i took them the one i created with DAS, and to my surprise, he increased the order, and now wants the design on the outside of his business, and he wants it on his business cards, and invoices. He was so happy with it.

What did DAS do for me?
1: It cut down production time. If you are anything like me, you probably have tons of art work stored somewhere. I used some of this art work to create the new one for this client. So i did not use all of their art work that is included with DAS.

People tend to say bad things, or not to good things about stuff in general without really truly putting it to the test.

2: I was able to make more money from the same client that had only ordered 50 t-shirts to start with.

3: Since i got it, and mind you i have not had it for more than a week, i have picked up 3 new clients that are ecstatic about the designs i brought into their ideas and business.
So now i have 3 more new clients which equals to more profit for me within 6 days of getting it in the mail.

So basically this is almost paid for itself in 6 days.

People need to think out of the box a little bit. Let go of that designer ego and see how much time this can really save you and how much more profit can you bring to your bottom line. I am a designer at heart, but this just makes it easier. Quicker, and as far as i can see so far, profitable.

Anyways, i just had to share my story behind this. I was at first very skeptical. But now i do believe it works.