• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any One using Port A Cool in the Warehouse with printers

KevSign

Just purchase FB500 around 3month ago. Now heat rise in the warehouse and machine cannot print. Our lease here only 2 years and run out working space, we are move out when term is end next March.

We purchased Port a Cool (water cooler) to help keep temperature cooler for employees and the machine can print instead we only print early morning or late night.

My questions are the humidity will make machine problem?

http://portablecoolers.com/models/PAC2K361S.html

Thank you!!!

Attachments

• PAC2K361S.jpg
    PAC2K361S.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 61

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I have a lot of issues with my paper-backed Hartco materials (sandblast mask) when the humidity outdoors gets too high. The paper backing absorbs moisture and tends to curl. I would suspect you'll have similar issues. JB

KevSign

It work very good, cool down 20 degrees. I came to other unit it hotter than our unit.
Orange, CA Sunday 6/30 at 91 degrees.

supersignmart

a/c

We use one to add humidity to the room from time to time. Its funny usually the humidity outside is over 80% but the A/C
really dries the air. I have two fb950's
and could not imagine running them in an environment that doesn't have good climate control.

rjssigns

As long as you keep humidity levels in check I don't see a problem. We maintain between 55 and 65 percent humidity.

KevSign

Port-A-Cool worth every penny

We are plan to put this unit to other place not in the shop for winter (need for FB500 cool down able to print in summer).

Any way we are printing AMA (American Music Award) back drop Celtic fabric on LX850 and a lot of fume (smoke) around the shop. We are turn unit 180 degrees to help pull the fume out of the shop in couple minute.

Love this unit. We are going to get 2nd one for summer 2014 proper smaller for other room, we don't have AC.

Attachments

• LX850_AMA backdrop.jpg
    LX850_AMA backdrop.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 84