• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any opinions of which Flatbed to buy?

VTSigns

FB500 here. One of the best pieces of equipment we have ever purchased. I would definitely recommend this printer!

ams

HP needs to stay out of the sign world. I've seen their crap and it isn't worth it. They market their products for "Speed" and it's all about how fast it can print.
However what about quality? Many HP's lack that. An HP dealer came by once and I wasn't impressed. He was like look at this 4' X 8', we can print it in 15 minutes! I was like look at all the banding!

DerbyCitySignGuy

I've never had to the opportunity to work on one, but swissQprint has a pretty loyal following and I've never heard a single bad thing about the printers or the company. Which is saying a lot.

We replaced our flatbed with a VUTEk hybrid and it's been pretty good so far. Some adjustments to doing certain jobs, but overall it's been pretty smooth.