Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Any PDS Equipment Customers here?

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by BlueMoonATL, Aug 27, 2020.

1. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville
    I wanted to see what your experiences have been to work with PDS Equipment for Mimaki equipment. Any feedback positive or negative is welcome. I want to gauge how the company is viewed from its customers... Not from the sales pitch. Thanks in advance!

2. Zach Starr

Zach Starr Head of Printing Operations

Nov 9, 2018
    Santa Ana, CA
    The company is great and all in selling and demonstration. But i was disappointed with their tech support. One of my friend who owns a sign shop got Mimaki's from them, and had to resell those printers in months after purchasing as they were not tested properly. So not that happy support wise from them...

3. TD Digital

TD Digital Member

Jun 1, 2020
    Great sales guys but for tech support in your area look into Innovative Digital Systems.

They print in house with a fleet of Mimaki printers every day. Located close to you in Charlotte NC.

4. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville
    I'm considering a position with them for tech support/installation/sales. I really appreciate your input.