• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Powerful enough solvent flushing?

jimmmi

Hello, I would like to know if someone has used and can suggest me any powerful enough solvent cleaning solution to clean dried printhead,tubes etc. Of course not damage the printhead after some hours-days soaking.

Use the supplied cleaning solution, it's the same thing as your ink but without pigments or you can use leftover 'pre fillup' liquid in your cleaning cartridge

MikePro

Triangle Ink has a MSS Flushing Solution cartridge for that machine
no guarantees that you'll recover a printhead with it, but it should break-down & flush whatever ink its able to make contact with.... I've heard of people also using ultrasonic jewelry cleaning tools with the flushing solution, but that sounds like another potential for getting solution on the electronics of the printhead & ruining it anyways.

uncertain if the jv33 has a capping station that you can fill with cleaning solution, but my jv3 had a nozzle wash mode where it would allow me to fillup the capping station with cleaning solution, and it would park the heads on it for a set amount of time that I would extend by simply pulling the plug on the machine and let the head remain parked on the cleaning solution over the weekend.