• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any quess's?????

GypsyGraphics

There is only 1 vowel in SKY HIGH. :ROFLMAO:

Okay, how about SKY SYSTEM? not that it makes any sense to me

Do you dye your hair (slightly off topic, I know), from blonde to brunette do ya??

oh i've got it.... DYE SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!
dye system, what the hell is that?

GypsyGraphics

Skyhigh.. you better get back here... i see an unruly mob gathering!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread:
16 (16 members and 0 guests)

joeshaul

CPU
System

And I'm still confused on whether or not there's a vowel in the 3 lettered word, see people goin back and forth!

And my guess would be the one inch hole is for the power button.

skyhigh

Spy System?

ahhhhhh the reason for the hole......but no.

Why because it would be too big of a hole:help:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dispite what your mother may have told you Brian, we are not all like you. She was just being nice to her little boy.:Oops:

Now back to the subject at hand.......
Rhymes with MAP???? Begins with a T.....dispenses :beer
My gawd, I should have been a dentist.:banghead:

skyhigh

After careful consideration of skyhigh's comment and my keen mathematical sense, i deduced "one more vowel" (in a hint that showed one vowel) to mean two vowels.

which vowel would you like? Guess wisely GG, because there is only 1 vowel in the 2 word answer.:Big Laugh

edit: I guess 2 vowel's depending on what name is used (gotta be careful how much I divulge).

Careful consideration comes in handy some times. :ROFLMAO:

You guys & gals are a blast. Thanks for having fun. :U Rock:

TAP SYSTEM (as in beer). I guess Elizabeth is a blast too.

skyhigh

every time I went to the "porta-potty" at Gino's, I had this funny feeling that someone was peekin thru the crack. All this time I thought it was Jill, and now I find out it was Brian.

damnnnnn

Jillbeans

Tap System...that has more than one vowel.
And I am not a voyeur!
I did see Brian lingering around that peek hole SignBoy drilled in the port-o-let, though.
Love....Jill