• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any real life users of the HP Latex R series have their thoughts on it?

Quark

Merchant Member
FB print quality is many many years behind. They haven’t upgraded their print heads on purpose so people buys Latex R’s. It has been their strategy all along.

It’s the only reason that makes sense of why HP FB are still using those old outdated print heads. There are some amazing print heads on the market today.

Like?

chafro

Haven’t use Gen 5 or sent samples,, so I can’t tell. My printers 1080i heads are all perfect after around 4 years of heavy 24/7 printing. And the quality is better or as good as any UV print I have seen.

KevSign

My post reaching to my local vendor, and they are complaining that my opinion effecting their selling HP Latex R printer. Honestly as you are business owner invest equipment for your business, HP Latex R2000 almost Quarter million dollar and a lot money if our wrong decision can cost your business and effecting your employees and their family too, then owner family. To me just my options like other to share help each other instead kill each other for own benefits. I will buy HP R later when it bugs free and more friendly to use, the quality are amazing and good for substrate print in the future.

HP already selling large format printers HP Latex, HP Scitex to corporate and government sector so WHO CARE RIGHT! We are soon or later compete that market if who's in that sector.

Quark

Merchant Member
My post reaching to my local vendor, and they are complaining that my opinion effecting their selling HP Latex R printer. Honestly as you are business owner invest equipment for your business, HP Latex R2000 almost Quarter million dollar and a lot money if our wrong decision can cost your business and effecting your employees and their family too, then owner family. To me just my options like other to share help each other instead kill each other for own benefits. I will buy HP R later when it bugs free and more friendly to use, the quality are amazing and good for substrate print in the future.

HP already selling large format printers HP Latex, HP Scitex to corporate and government sector so WHO CARE RIGHT! We are soon or later compete that market if who's in that sector.

I’ll take two

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

Sounds like you need a NEW vendor!! Lol, you know I support you Kevin.