• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Roland VersaCAMM news ?

B Snyder

I'm about to purchase a VP-540. If anyone has any info to share about upcoming products or promotions from Roland I'd love to hear it! Price increase, decrease, etc...? Thanks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Your distributor should have the latest on that information.

Shop around. There are plenty of merchant members that sell them here and probably more in your 'East Coast' area. I'd be looking for the best deal because they'll want to scrunch as much business into this year as possible and will more than willing to negotiate with you. Just do it before Monday......

Good Luck.....................​

cardfan4342

Just purchased my vp 540 45 or so days ago, Last week was notified by e-mail of a $2000 price drop. Just my luck huh? My sales guy has went over and beyond to make this a little easier to swallow. Very satisfied with the equipment and dealer. Happy New Year TO ALL!:signs101: