• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Special Plans for the 4rth?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Whats everyone doing for the 4rth of July? I myself will be drinking maragritas with some senoritas and having a big BBQ! Hope everyone has a safe weekend!

Rodi

After my usual Saturday troops rally, my wife is taking me to 5 guys burgers, then to Libbys in New Haven for some Gelato (a treat of epic proportions~ PineNut Gelato, I dream of it~~!) Then fresh mozzeralla at my favorite cheese place (3lbs, will last about 2 weeks, then Stew Leonards for some fillet mignon, oh and 12 bottles of Mexican Coke (real sugar).

Fourth of July, its a food holiday!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
N O T H I N G !!

Cooking out tonight, tomorrow, Sunday and probably Monday with plenty of help from :bushmill::bushmill:

Gonna relax in the hottub and not answer any phones. Might take the truck out and watch fireworks from the top of the mountain at night.... if SHE can still drive by then.............​

Happy 4th to you all !!
:wavingflag: :unclesam: :wavingflag:

Slamdunkpro

Whats everyone doing for the 4rth of July? I myself will be drinking maragritas with some senoritas and having a big BBQ! Hope everyone has a safe weekend!
We're having some friends over for a BBQ with beef brisket and ribs, corn, and various other sides and libations.

SignosaurusRex

Nothing anything normally associated with a summer, a holiday or a weekend. We're still waiting for even a half-assed resemblance of summer to show up. The weather here has been pretty much the same (with the exception of slightly warmer temps) since late March...early April. :frustrated:

Bigdawg

Just Me
After my usual Saturday troops rally, my wife is taking me to 5 guys burgers, then to Libbys in New Haven for some Gelato (a treat of epic proportions~ PineNut Gelato, I dream of it~~!) Then fresh mozzeralla at my favorite cheese place (3lbs, will last about 2 weeks, then Stew Leonards for some fillet mignon, oh and 12 bottles of Mexican Coke (real sugar).

Fourth of July, its a food holiday!

Sugar's not what I usually think of when someone says "Mexican Coke"

We are doing whatever the Bigdawg is up to... went out to eat for the first time since surgery yesterday, so I'm hopeful we can at least do a lil something.

d fleming

Charred mammal flesh on the flame pit, copious amounts of adult beverages, lots of family and friends. Safe and happy holiday to all!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Taking the fam to a pig roast/family reunion. Really looking forward to it.

Now that made me laugh.... I know you didn't intend it, but I read it as pig roast and family reunion as being the same thing........ :Oops: Need I go any further or am I just celebrating too early.............. hic GINO.gif

Jillbeans

Believe it or not, nothing!
Class reunion today, maybe fireworks tonight but I'm not feelin' it.
Too many people.
Happy 4th, have a great weekend!
Love....Jill

AUTO-FX

a little boating in the bay (first time out this season!) a little beach time, a little BBQ, a little beer.... Hey , notice the "B" theme ?

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
after work today...getting the nieces and nephews to help cook/bake (in their own way) for tomorrow's picnic at my brother's which my husband has already been told he needs to stay sober for, because i will not be able to attempt driving home....monday will be a recovery day with a little bit of catching up on my writing thrown in....

Stealth Ryder

Got myself a $140.00 bottle of Crown Royal XR that I intend to sample/destroy, and some good Cuban Cigars while grilling some ribs... (WARNING) I tend to usually burn the ribs whilst partaking of a good whiskey drink and enjoying a fine cigar... Everyones welcome, BYOB.... And yes, I am very PROUD to be an American... May God Bless Our Army Troopers, Airmen, Marines and Sailors all over this small world... You guys and girls make make us all better people...